Thursday, April 28, 2005

procrastination - Why, Why, Why?

I was debating what we as Entrepreneurs could call our biggest failing and at least for me it boils down to Procrastination. While we as entrepreneurs are usually the smartest people about most things, we end up failing to plan and thus end up leaving ourselves with limited options. Of course, businesses in general have taken advantage of this usual habit and they love this opportunity to @#@% us. You know the story - hotel rooms, airline tickets, conference registration. It all gets closer just before the cut-off date.. After all these years, its actually begun to irritate me. I badly want to plan ahead now and get the best deals...!!!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...