Saturday, April 23, 2005

Trip to the U.S.

Hi Everyone,

I'm gearing up for my trip to the U.S. Will be in San Francisco, D.C., New York and Austin over the 15 days. Look forward to meeting people i know, possible business opportunities and seeing all the latest stuff in the U.S. In my last trip (late 2000) I was most impressed by the following:-
1. The spirit in the bay area
2. The freedom that the u.s. has - intellectual and personal.
3. The tendency for most people to risk capital in return for equity
4. Good breakfasst and greater nightlife :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...