Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Innovation is still alive !!

For the past year I've been really disappointed by the quality of stuff coming out of Google. Finally they seem to have launched something really cool - Google Gears. I think this is a revolutionary product that will change the way we use the internet in a few years. I feel this might be the beginning of the push that will cause a revolution thus pushing the sleeping elephant that is Microsoft over the edge of the cliff. I must say I am very impressed by whoever within google came up with this. KUDOS!!

For more info http://gears.google.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...