Sunday, June 03, 2007

reclaiming those sundays

after a long time had a more relaxed sunday. Slept late, woke up, lazed around, had a slow lunch by myself then went out with the significant other and her friend who is migrating to australia to buy her a tapori, snacks at crepe station, a quick ride to and fro churchgate and then back home, having a mango and lazing around, making this post. This has been by far the least hectic of my sundays from as far as I can remember. I don't know what a really relaxed Sunday like those I used to have two years ago would feel like. (P.S. then it used to be a friday)

Am hoping life gets less hectic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...