Saturday, May 31, 2008

Amazing

I just saw this article today. I'm amazed. It talks about how they have photographed uncontacted tribes. I'm unclear about why an NGO called Survival International is fighting to keep them uncontacted though - I'm thinking would I have preferred it if the more advanced cavemen discovered my ancestor cavemen in the forest and left them there or would I have wanted the more advanced cavemen to have made contact with my ancestors and told them about fire, the wheel etc. and taken them along to find the best place in the forest to settle down and build a colony? Interesting thoughts these are on a Saturday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...