Saturday, March 29, 2008

Insight from 37000 feet

I've written earlier about what I like in business ideas.

"I feel by virtue of being in senior management positions at another company that was a market leader, the founders firstly have perspective into a problem that comes from being at the center of the vortex and secondly they come in with a rolodex of contacts and an understanding of industry processes that will just help them get their new business off the ground faster."

The link here is a good example of that insight being crystallized by a company and then shared with the rest of the world. I love the fact that it comes from a company I have grown to adore and respect. Everyone will enjoy reading this. I think this is a good example of the insight that people get by being market leaders and being able to watch a large number of transactions or customer behaviors when you are the market leader. I'll probably write another post on this later. Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. It should appear shortly.

If not debt, then equity?

Given that my last post discourages entrepreneurs from raising debt apart from a few specific cases namely:- 1. Very high ROCE low risk bus...